Terms and Conditions
Refund and Returns Policy
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
If the item you purchased is faulty, was wrongly described, is supplied incorrectly or doesn’t perform as advertised you are eligible for a refund, exchange or credit.
If you’ve just changed your mind, we will refund or exchange your goods. However, this offer excludes postage and handling on ‘change of mind’ returns and is only available if proof of purchase is provided. The goods must be returned in a saleable condition, in original packaging and within 30 days of purchase. ‘Change of mind’ refunds do not apply to clearance items, sewing machines, overlockers, or cut or lineal products such as fabric unless they are not what you ordered or faulty in some way. Please note a restocking fee of 10% will be deducted from ‘change of mind’ refunds.
Please refer to our classes page for rescheduling and cancellation timeframes.
Shipping and Handling Policy
Postage Fees and Insurance
All parcels within Australia are shipped via Australia Post and attract a flat rate fee for shipping and handling of $15. Orders over $100 are shipped FREE. Note some exceptions may apply to oversize or bulky orders or orders over 5kg.
Orders are processed and sent within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3 – 7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
Please note postage and handling fees do not include any insurance. It is very rare for a parcel to be lost or damaged but in the case of a lost or damaged parcel by Australia Post we cannot be held responsible. We are also not responsible for any damage to the package or its contents incurred during postage.
Our website does NOT currently support International shipping however we do accept International orders upon request. To order please contact us on +61 410 864 688 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. International shipping rates apply and will be calculated at the time of order.
Reasons for Order Delays
- Public holidays
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order
- If the payment was unsuccessful your order will be delayed until alternate payment arrangements can be made
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to re-order the product from our suppliers.
PLEASE NOTE AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERY TIME FRAMES HAVE BEEN SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACTED DUE TO COVID. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS TIME AND ASSURE YOU WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO GET YOUR ORDER TO YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
All orders are despatched using our primary delivery partner Australia Post.
Once your order is dispatched you’ll receive an email from us containing your tracking number. If you do not receive this email please call us on 0410 864 688 or email us at email@example.com.
Once you have your tracking number, you can track your parcel by entering the consignment number into the Australia Post website delivery tracking system. Please allow 24 hours for your parcel to register the consignment tracking number against your order, before attempting to track your parcel.
How to Order Fabric
Our fabric can be purchased in 10cm lots, fat qtr’s or metres which is why our fabric is noted as a price range. Fabric is always cut in one continuous length unless you specifically purchase fat qtr’s. Please see below for examples.
If you select 2 x Fat Qtr’s by default you will receive 2 x Fat Qtr’s. If you would like it uncut you must purchase 50cm by selecting 5 x 10cm qty).
If you select 1 x 1m and 3 x 10cm you will receive 1.3m of continuous fabric.
If you are concerned or have any specific requests please note these in your order notes at checkout and we will be happy to accomodate your requirements.
To order fabric simply select the length required from the drop down box, then click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. The price will then be calculated according to the length you require.
The width of fabric ranges from 110cm to 275cm in width. Each individual product will state the width.
How to Return a Product Ordered Online
Please contact us to discuss before any items are returned.
Products ordered online can be returned to our store. You will need your online tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase.
For change of mind return/exchange, postage and handling is non-refundable. Please note a restocking fee of 10% will be deducted from ‘change of mind’ refunds.
Where products are incorrectly supplied, damaged or faulty we will refund any postage costs authorised by us prior to return. If you are unable to visit us in-store, we recommend contacting us direct on 0410 864 688.
If you are not sure about ordering through our website we are always more than happy to take phone orders. Call us on 0410 864 688.
Please note phone orders attract an additional processing fee as determined by our merchant facility of 2%.
We offer fabrics for pre-order that are due to arrive at a later date. These fabrics are available in our Pre-Order category.
Important Information About Pre-Ordering
When pre-ordering please note delivery dates are subject to change. If you place an order containing both Pre-Order and In-stock items, In-stock items will be sent immediately. When Pre-Ordered items arrive we will contact you to confirm shipping options. If applicable additional postage charges may be payable by you.
Payments and Security
All prices on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Payment is accepted by Credit Card via the Square payment gateway.
Square works with any Australian-issued and most international chip or magstripe cards with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express logo, as well as bank issued eftpos chip cards.
To keep your data safe from hackers, credit card companies require merchants to follow a series of security guidelines called PCI compliance. Square products are compliant so you don’t have to worry about your data security.
Out of Stock Items
We try to ensure that all products on our website are currently in stock and the pricing is true and correct. In the event that we are unable to fulfill an order for you, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an alternative item, a backorder or a refund.
- To collect stamps for a purchase, you must present your loyalty card at the register before you pay. If you do not have your loyalty card with you, you will not be able to claim your stamp(s).
- You will receive 1 stamp for every $25 you spend on items not excluded from the loyalty card program. Excluded items include classes, machine sales, gift cards, lay-by’s, quilting services, machine servicing or repairs, or any externally sourced service.
- Stamps are awarded after any discounts have been deducted and are awarded only on the final amount you actually pay.
- Upon completing the card with 9 stamps, you can redeem a 20% discount off one full price in stock item.
- A maximum of 9 stamps can be accrued in any one transaction. If you spend more than $250 in any one transaction you may redeem your 20% discount from one full price item at the time of purchase. You will not receive any loyalty stamps. If you choose not to redeem your 20% discount you will receive a maximum of 9 stamps.
- A maximum of one loyalty card redemption discount is allowed in any one transaction.
- You will not receive loyalty stamps for special orders or any item not in stock at the time of purchase.
- Your reward discount can only be used to purchase full price in stock items. It cannot be used for pre-orders, special orders or in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
- Your reward discount of 20% cannot be used to purchase classes, machines, gift cards, lay-by’s, quilting services, machine servicing or repairs, or any externally sourced service.
- Online or mail order purchases are excluded from the loyalty card program.
- Only one complete Loyalty Card discount can be redeemed per transaction.
- We will not replace lost, stolen, or damaged Loyalty Cards.
- We retain ownership at all times of Loyalty Cards.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend the loyalty card program at any time. Details of any such termination or suspension will be displayed in store and on our website.
- If you have collected stamps on a product that you return for a refund, you will need to present your loyalty card at the same time so that your stamp tally can be adjusted accordingly. If you receive a credit note for returned goods, this will not affect your stamps total.
- The Loyalty Card has no cash value and may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash or any other rewards. You cannot sell or transfer your Loyalty card to anyone else.
- Any Loyalty Card which appears to be photocopied, counterfeit, illegible, stolen, defaced, damaged, or tampered with will be invalid and retained by us.
- We reserve the right to invalidate your loyalty card if we believe you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or have failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of Loyalty Card T’s & C’s
- The presentation of a Loyalty Card for a stamp constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Our decision in the application or interpretation of any of the Terms & Conditions is final and binding.
- We reserve the right to change or alter the terms and conditions of the loyalty card program (including values). Any changes will be displayed in store and on our website. Your continued participation in our loyalty card program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to our loyalty card program; in Australia and are governed by the appropriate laws.
- If you have any questions about our loyalty card program or our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org