This Christmas it’s time to Unleash your quirkiest Christmas song in the form of a quilt. Join our Christmas song competition before November 1.
- The size of the entry must be exactly 20” x 20”. All measurements should be taken of the completed project.
- All surface embellishment must be firmly attached.
- The project must be able to be transported folded in a cloth bag.
Entry Deadline: 31 October 2022
Entry form must be received by this date.
Entry Drop Off: 1 November 2022
Entrants must drop off their physical project. Projects received after this date will not be accepted for judging.
Final Judging: 1st December 2022
Prize Presentations: 5 December 2022 at The Quirky Quilting Co.
Entry Return/Collection: 15-20 December 2022
Entrants to arrange for the collection of projects between these dates.
Winners of the main category (Song Title) will be selected by Mama Kay on behalf of The Quirky Quilting Co. Prizes will be awarded to the entrant only. Commercial quilters will be acknowledged. Awards and prizes will be forfeited if any entrant’s information is found to be incorrect or misleading.
First Prize: Quirky showbag valued at $100
Second Prize: Quirky showbag valued at $60
In addition to the main category, a bonus prize will be awarded to the entrant whose quilt is correctly identified the most times. This will be judged by entry forms instore and online (one entry form per person). The customer who has the most correct matches of song titles will also receive a bonus prize.
Bonus Prize: Quirky Showbag valued at $60
- Fill in an entry form via our blog and pay a $5 entry fee.
- Judging will be undertaken by 1 December 2022.
- Each project must be labelled on the back. Labels must include: a. Christmas Song Title Name
b. Entrant’s Name and contact details
c. The label must be covered by a temporary piece of fabric stitched down on the top and left side.
d. It is the entrant’s responsibility to cover any of the maker’s signatures, naming or identification on the front of the quilt.
- Each entry must have a named, ample sized bag (preferably CLOTH with a draw string top). Plastic bags will not be accepted.
- Delivery and Collection of Quilts is the responsibility of the entrant.
- Projects may be posted or delivered in person during business hours to: The Quirky Quilting Co. Shop 1, Plaza Chambers 3-15 Dennis Road SPRINGWOOD, QLD, 4127
- Posted projects are to be in a strong re-usable box (in addition to the cloth bag). The maker is responsible for any insurance costs and return postage.
Make sure you check the full T’s and C’s here!!